Doing our Part to Help Keep our Community Safe
It is during difficult times like these, when our local community has essential transportation needs, that our company, our dedicated staff members, and our drivers rise to the challenge. The passenger ground transportation industry in the United States has been determined to be "Essential Services", and we have been providing transportation services 24/7/365 since the pandemic was announced.
This helps our nation in responding to the threat of COVID-19 by allowing hundreds of thousands of professional transportation vehicles, drivers, and support staff be ready to assist in any way possible during this global pandemic.
Our industry is especially vital at this critical moment in the COVID-19 crisis. While some in the general public may perceive our industry as only providing a transportation safety net (i.e., a backup plan to their car and/or public transit), taxi, livery, non-emergency medical, paratransit, and other services provide critical services for a number of reasons, especially given the current and anticipated wave of "shelter in place" or "stay at home" orders and advisories. We safely help our communities, and thousands of passengers per year, in a number of essential ways.
Adhering to All Safety Measures & Guidelines
• Frequent cleaning and disinfection of surfaces frequently touched by employees and passengers, including equipment, digital interfaces such as touchscreens and fingerprint scanners, vehicles, and facilities to reduce the risk of COVID-19 among employees and passengers.
• Implemented policies and procedures that reinforce healthy hygiene practices, including policies to provide sufficient opportunities for employees to practice healthy hygiene and to ensure vehicles and facilities are appropriately cleaned.
• Ensured practices are consistent with all applicable guidance and information provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) to ensure the continued safety of passengers and employees during this national emergency.
• All vehicles are being disinfected with a proven virus killer with "fogging" technology (image to the right) using PURTABS which historically has been used in hospital type settings.
• All drivers have access to masks, disinfectant spray bottles, and gloves.
• All internal staff have been provided masks, gloves, and disinfectant for all work stations.